Four Seasons Food goes Al Fresco
July 1, 2014
Being that it’s the height of our northern hemisphere summer and we appear to be experiencing a more than respectable run on the lovely weather stakes we’ve a suitably seasonal theme for July’s Four Seasons Food challenge. We’re going all ‘Al Fresco‘ on you. Though I seriously fear the announcement of this alone may put a literal damper on things, for those of us in the temperamentally unpredictable United Kingdom anyway. I offer my sincere apologies now ……
But for now let’s enjoy and go with it. Do join in and tantalise me with your outdoor al fresco recipes and inspirations, be they for picnics or barbeques, sundowner nibbles or beach parties, your favourite holiday camping fodder or a lunch out in the garden. No soggy sarnies allowed.
And we WILL have sunshine folks. I know it. Deadline for entries 29th July.
Our normal guidelines apply:
● Any recipe that fits the current month’s theme can be entered, new or old.
● A maximum of three entries per blogger. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
● You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we’ll happily post out to you unless specifically stated to be open to UK addresses only.
● Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
● Add your recipe URL to the Linky. Please include the recipe title, the URL and your email address.
● Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
● All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
● The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.