January’s Four Seasons Food challenge NOW OPEN!
January 2, 2014
Welcome to 2014 folks. I don’t know about you, but I’m rather pleased to see the back of 2013 and am most excited to see how this New Year hopefully unfolds for my wee family and Eat Your Veg. This last year has certainly been testing to say the least. But onwards and most definitely upwards as they say!.
And I’m betting I’m not the only one feeling the post-Christmas bulge. Nor wishing they hadn’t gorged on quite such gargantuan portions of cheese, pie and cake. Or the squillions of mince pies, choccie biscuits and all other tempting naughty nibbles there for the christmas gobbling. And so it’s now time to make amends for most of us. Time to make amends from a naughty 2013 for me, and finally actually lose that stone I’ve been talking about for way too long now. And keep it off too. Please do watch this space, it really WILL happen in 2014!
So January’s Four Seasons Food is all about Virtuous Food, better for you breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or even drinks. Be it low fat, lower calorie, 5:2 friendly, leaner meat or fish, sugar-free, veggie-tastic, legumy-lovely…..absolutely anything you consider to be Virtuous in post-christmas January. The closing date for entries this month is 29th January 2014.
So without further ado I declare January’s Virtuous Event NOW OPEN!
Here are the entry guidelines:
● Any recipe that fits the current month’s theme can be entered, new or old.
● You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like
● You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we’ll happily post out to you
● Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
● Add your recipe URL to the Linky. Please include the recipe title, the URL and your email address.
● Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
● All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
● The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.