November’s Four Seasons Food challenge Now Open!
November 1, 2013
As I’m still away in France, well actually just over the border in Spain for the night to be precise, I’m sillily behind on all things bloggie and haven’t yet managed to finish October’s Round-Up before launching this next event. To be honest it wasn’t supposed to be a holiday this week, more a quiet time staying with friends catching up with them and lots of bloggie stuff, but hey the best made plans! Normal service, I promise, shall resume shortly. And just incase you were wondering I’m hosting a couple of months in a row to give Anneli a bit of a break after taking over the reins so to speak all summer whilst I moved blog, home and country.
For this last month in Autumn we’ve chosen the four seasons theme of Soups, Stews and One Pot Wonders. I don’t know about you but I’ve definitely been turning to this sort of dish these last few weeks. And although the weather’s actually been surprisingly kind and mild (thankfully for my first year back in the UK!) I’ve still had the familiar Autumnal hamperings for Soups and Stews a plenty. And so have the little folk, relishing each and every one. Long may it last!
So without further ado I declare November’s Soups, Stews & One Pot Wonders Event NOW OPEN!
Here are the entry guidelines:
● Any recipe that fits the current month’s theme can be entered, new or old.
● You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like
● You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we’ll happily post out to you
● Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
● Add your recipe URL to the Linky. Please include the recipe title, the URL and your email address.
● Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
● All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
● The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
Please link up your entries here with this linky tool: