September’s Four Seasons Food event gets FRUITY
September 6, 2014
Welcome to a brand new month on Four Seasons Food (admittedly a little late I accept!) and indeed a brand new season. I love Autumn and the noted crispness in the air, for the beauty of the changing colours around us but most of all I love it for the splendidly rich bounty it presents us with.
For our September challenge and our first month of Autumn we’re ‘Getting Fruity’ with you, celebrating the wonderful fruits that abound at this time of the year. Namely apples, pears, blackberries, figs if you’re lucky, plums, raspberries, damsons, sloes, elderberries and quinces and maybe a good deal more if you live in other parts of the world. Link up your jam, chutney or pickle recipes, fruity cakes, makes or puds, drinks, sauces, stews, pies or curries. Absolutely anything goes as long as your recipe uses a seasonal fruit, or two or ten.
Deadline for entries 29th September.
Go get fruity folks!
Our normal guidelines apply:
● Any recipe that fits the current month’s theme can be entered, new or old.
● A maximum of three entries per blogger. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
● You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we’ll happily post out to you unless specifically stated to be open to UK addresses only.
● Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
● Add your recipe URL to the Linky. Please include the recipe title, the URL and your email address.
● Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
● All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
● The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.