January’s Family Foodies
January 4, 2015
Happy New Year family foodies, may your 2015 be healthy, prosperous and full of deliciousness. To begin the brand new year as we mean to go on, Family Foodies is having a little health kick and we’re asking you to link up your healthier child-friendly recipes. Anything goes this month, breakfasts, lunches or dinners, snacks, sides or drinks. Just as long as recipes are better for those precious little tums in some way. They could be lower in sugar or use refined or natural sugars, lower in fat or better for you fats or make greater use of life’s good stuff wholegrains, fruits, veggies, pulses or nuts.
And we have a fun prize for January’s winner, a Molecular Gastronomy Spherification Kit no less, kindly donated by the folks at Cheeky Monkey Cream Chargers. The kits provide all the equipment, molecular ingredients and recipes to introduce children (and big children!) to the magical world of molecular gastronomy. Just how much fun?
Deadline for entries: 29th January
Here’s a few guidelines for the Challenge:
● You may submit any recipe that fits the current theme, past or current, up to a maximum of three entries per month. You’re also welcome to submit the post to other challenges too. If the recipe is not your own please give the appropriate credit.
● Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of each month’s challenge, including your email address and the title of the recipe.
● You may enter from anywhere in the blogosphere of the World, any prizes will be happily posted out unless otherwise stated.
● At the end of the month a winning recipe will be chosen and any prizes sent out. The winner will be announced in a monthly round-up of all the entries. Winners will get to display a Family Foodie Winner annotated badge on their blog if they wish and their recipe will go through to the Family Foodies Hall of Fame on each of our sites.
● All entries will be added to the Family Foodies Pinterest Group Board