Four Seasons Food (FSF)
Current Event: July – Hosted by Eat Your Veg: Al Fresco
Welcome to the Four Seasons Food (FSF) Blog Challenge, an event co-hosted by myself and Anneli from Delicieux, where we will challenge you to cook something that fits the monthly theme. The challenge is born out of our love of seasonality and all the interesting kinds of dishes that each season inspires us to make. Meals can be motivated by the time of year as much as the ingredients available so this challenge is broad and will include specific types of meals and dishes as themes.
Not only that but a winning recipe will be chosen each month by a guest judge and the winner will be able to feature a ‘Winners Badge’ on their recipe page. This badge will link direct to a Winners Gallery on both Delicieux and Eat Your Veg where a link to each winning recipe will live. We hope that you will be energised to enter and by doing so meet some other great bloggers out there and get your recipes seen by a wider audience. Above all else, blog challenges should be fun so we insist that we all have some!
The Guidelines To Enter:
● Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
● You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like
● You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we’ll happily post out to you
● Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
● Add your recipe URL to the Linky. Please include the recipe title, the URL and your email address.
● Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
● Please Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or @Eat_Your_Veg and we will retweet all that we see.
● All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
JUNE: The Colour Red and Round-Up here