Current Event – NOVEMBER hosted by Eat Your Veg: Vegetarian
Family Foodies is a monthly family food recipe sharing challenge held by my good self and Vanesther of Bangers & Mash. Each month we’ll pick a new family centered theme and invite bloggers from across the blogosphere to submit their recipes to the event.
As anyone who regularly cooks for kids and families well knows meals and menus can sometimes get a little repetitive and mundane and it’s wonderful to be able to pull together and share our favourites, inspirations and ideas.To take part all we ask is you blog a relevant family-friendly post or recipe and add it to the round-up Linky. Each month a guest judge will pick out a winner and some months they’ll even be a prize, yeah! Winners will get to place an annotated Family Foodie Winner’s badge on their blog.
Please don’t feel excluded from entering if you don’t have kids of your own, this is open to absolutely anyone who cooks and blogs food that children (of any age) or a family may enjoy! So please do join in, it’s lots of fun and a fab way to share ideas and meet fellow family foodies!
Family Foodie Entry Guidelines:
● You may submit any recipe that fits the current theme, past or current, up to a maximum of three entries per month. You’re also welcome to submit the post to other challenges too. If the recipe is not your own please give the appropriate credit.
● Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of each month’s challenge, including your email address and the title of the recipe. You’ll also be asked to select a picture.
● You may enter from anywhere in the blogosphere of the World, any prizes will be happily posted out.
● At the end of the month a guest judge will choose a winning recipe and any prizes sent out. The winner will be announced in a monthly round-up of all the entries. Winners will get to display a Family Foodie Winner annotated badge on their blog if they wish and their recipe will go through to the Winner’s Gallery at the bottom of this page.
● All entries will be added to the Family Foodies Pinterest Group Board
OCTOBER 2014: Cooking with Kids and Round-Up Here
NOVEMBER 2014: Vegetarian and Round-Up Here