March Family Foodies event: Let’s Get Baking!
March 3, 2015
Hooray for March and the beginning of spring! Ever the optimist I’m going with the met office official start date of the 1st March rather than the spring equinox on the 20th March. It’s certainly seemed like it around here since Sunday anyway, glorious sunshine and blue skies albeit with a frosty nip in the air. And a brand new month on Family Foodies it is too.
As we’re amidst British Pie Week, Mothering Sunday is but a short hop, skip and a jump away and the school jollies and Easter not far behind March is all about baking isn’t it? Not forgetting the so far highly amusing Great Comic Relief Bake Off. So Let’s Get Baking folks, preferably with those little ones getting down and floury too, but do link up any of your child-friendly bakes. We’re talking biscuits, breads, tarts, pies, cakes, muffins, brownies, traybakes. Sweet or savoury anything goes this month, just make sure it’s baked and delicious!. So Go Bake folks…..
Closing date for entries 29th March 2015.
Here’s a few guidelines for the Challenge:
● You may submit any recipe that fits the current theme, past or current, up to a maximum of three entries per month. You’re also welcome to submit the post to other challenges too. If the recipe is not your own please give the appropriate credit.
● Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of each month’s challenge, including your email address and the title of the recipe.
● You may enter from anywhere in the blogosphere of the World, any prizes will be happily posted out unless otherwise stated.
● At the end of the month a winning recipe will be chosen and any prizes sent out. The winner will be announced in a monthly round-up of all the entries.
● All entries will be added to the Family Foodies Pinterest Group Board